Watermelon Tourmaline belongs to a group called Elbaite, which is a member of the Tourmaline family. Other than being very unique and nice to look at, it has some known benefits.
Read below if you are believer in the power of crystals!
SOME KNOWN BENEFITS:
- Works with the Heart chakra, cleansing and removing blockages
- It functions as a combination of male and female energies, both Yin and Yang together in one crystal, as well as balancing the left and right hemispheres of the brain
- It can help to inspire both creativity and practicality, and connects the Heart Chakra to both physical and spiritual vibrations
- It is believed to help attract love and resolve issues in relationships, infusing them with joy and Divine Love
- It is very grounding and helpful in releasing stress and tension, therefore used during meditation, to calm overactive emotions.
Who couldn’t use a little watermelon in their life! 😉