- It slows your respiration, and leads to longer and deeper breaths
- It reduces the stress hormone cortisol, and in return boosts your immunity
- Boosts the serotonin production, leading to a happy you!
- Works as your brains’s volume knob. Overtime it allows you to tune out what is unnecessary, in order to prioritize and give attention to what is important and needs your attention first
- Clears your mind for a better sleep
- Improves your critical thinking
- Improves your internal communication, so you are more in tune with your mind and body
- Helps you be in the present moment, to enjoy and appreciate all aspects of every moment you live
> Mediation and Music – When you meditate, music sounds better to you. The more you meditate, the more you can strengthen your focus. As a result of a more focused mind, you end up feeling the sounds and rhythms on a deeper level, making listening to music more joyful for you!